Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting Ink done












Wearing: Zara Leather Sleeve Parka & White Blouse | H&M Shopper & Leggings | Ray-Ban Wayfarer 


Henk Schiffmacher is a well known Dutch Tattoo artist with an amazing style and great sense of art. His shops are a cool hangout and I can spend hours, no days (!) just lurking there, checking out all the books and looking over shoulders to see magic happen. Today my little sister got a gorgeous and very personal tattoo on her left wrist (and YES she is in fact playing Wordfeud while getting her ink done..). Stay tuned for my new little addition... ! xx 

14 comments:

  1. It looks a cool place! Would you like to have a look at my blog and tell me what you think? Following you :)
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog looks good! Good luck with the new job xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I really do...I'm a new follower, if u want follow me back at my 2 blogs ;)
    The Fashion Breakfast
    The Fashion Outsider
    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't Google Friend connect working? That's weird!
      Maybe Bloglovin?
      xx

      Delete
  4. Nice parka!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's already my favorite jacket!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Great photos!! Love your bag and manicure! So cute!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics!!! and you look perfect, love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...