Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not enough house for all this stuff

Doorknobs!


This is an Indian post office. They sit on the streets with these and you give them yr mail 





I think I need one of those cool looking dogfellows for my hallway

WEARING: Vintage jacket | H&M lace shorts | Primark leggings + dress shirt | Friis & Company bag
Donna Carolina brown leather ankle boots  

All furniture and antiques found at 'Antiek op de Cuyp' and 'Gerard Dou' @ The Albert Cuyp market in Amsterdam

You might know by now I have a huge crush on vintage furniture & antique stores. And of course I don't NEED that posh looking bulldog that is dressed up as a prime minister from yesteryear, but it sure as hell looks cool.

Thanks for reading, enjoy this sunny Sunday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...