Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Object of my affection







Zara coat | Paris Blanco top + zodiac bracelet | H&M jeans | Object gray leather vest | Scapino boots
H&M  choker necklace | Charmin's stack rings | Primark neon bracelets 
Catrice nailpolish in color 240 'Sold Out For Ever'

It's that type of weather where we're all doubting outfit choices (is this gonna be to warm? Should I wear more layers or no? It's probably handy to take a scarf in my bag just in case...).Oh well, the regular drama's when slowly converting yr wardrobe from winter to spring!
Today I met up with my friend Balda from Vegan Delis for a 30 min shopping trip to Primark and dinner (check out my new finds later this week!). This outfit is comfortable with a little edge. LOVE the leather vest and of course my Zara coat... almost time to zip that baby up and put it away till next winter! (or fall... or a chilly evening in spring....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...